The golden hour of the manager before starting work is the time when he can set himself up for a successful day. Here are some tips that can help him reach the golden hour:
1. Start the day with a positive attitude. Imagine that you have already achieved your goals and got the desired result. This will help you tune in to success and avoid negative thoughts.
2. Do exercises or a short workout. Physical activity will help you wake up and recharge your batteries for the whole day.
3. Drink a glass of water. Water will help to cleanse the body of toxins and prepare it for work.
4. Make a to-do list for the day. This will help you focus on the main tasks and not forget about them.
5. Don’t forget about breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It will help you get energy and nutrients to work.
We start our day with a pool in Brightfit.